Website Invesco Asset Management
Opportunity to join a world class ETF platform at dynamic Global asset management firm
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes Invesco a great place to work and reflects the broad diversity of thought across our organization. At Invesco, we offer work experiences that will inspire and challenge you.
As Head of ETF Distribution you will join a team of highly motivated senior sales colleagues, based in Stockholm, Sweden. The position reports directly to the Head of Nordic region and requires close collaboration with the ETF Platform.
As Head of ETF Distribution you will be in charge of ETF distribution in the Nordic region as well as other Beta 1 solutions across self- indexing and passive solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Building an ETF distribution strategy across the Nordic region in close collaboration with the existing local sales team
- Expand Invesco’s market share across the Nordic region by establishing and building out relationships and partnerships. The priority will be on the ETF product offering and indexing solutions but also include the full range of Invesco strategies
- Representing Invesco to senior management at client firms by engaging in a strategic discussion
- Being the spokesperson for the ETF business in local media as well as to represent Invesco in client conferences and events
- Evaluating a client’s investment policy for possible ETF investments and determine a product proposition that is appropriate for the individual investor’s experience with financial products
- Constantly learning about Invesco’s strategies new or existing strategies
- Ensuring a quick and smooth integration with the local team as well as the broader Invesco organization
The skills and experience you’ll bring
You will have:
- Extensive investment experience in the asset management industry
- Proven track record in placing and implementing investment strategies for internal or external clients
- Established network of relationships across the Nordic region
- Personal interest in economics, investing and the changing world this happens in
- Academic degree in business administration, economics or related areas. Alternatively: proven experience and shown success in asset management sales
- Perfect knowledge of one Nordic language and you have strong English language skills
- Possess an urge to win and will work hard to attain your goals for which you take ownership
- Act as a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, who never stop learning
- Be a team player
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
Our Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually.
We are committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
We’re driven by a passion to exceed. Our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting our colleagues both personally and professionally. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, we invite you to explore your potential with us.
Please contact Stefan Behring, Invesco Head of Nordic region for further information.
+46 70 3303 274
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment with Invesco may request this by sending an e-mail to EMEA- Talent Acquisition. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of accommodation you are requesting.
Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.
To apply for this job email your details to Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org