Kvinnokapital is a private network registered as a non-profit organisation with no commercial intent for women working in the asset management industry. Each member of the network signs up in her own personal name.
When using the KvinnoKapital website, please consider the following:
- When you register as a member with Kvinnokapital, you allow the website to store your data and the other members to have access to your data.
- Each member explicitly agrees to sharing contact details and to abide by our code of conduct, which requires members not to use other member data for commercial purposes.
- Kvinnokapital does not share your data with any other third party provider unless you sign up for an event that is proposed by a third party. In that case KvinnoKapital may share your name with the event organiser but not your contact details.
- KvinnoKapital does not handle sensitive personal data, including health-related data, except when you sign up for a lunch event and indicate dietary requirements. In such cases, KvinnoKapital will only share dietary requirements when strictly necessary with third-parties such as venue providers or caterers in order to provide you with the best possible experience. This data is not stored after the event has taken place.
- KvinnoKapital may share professional data from non-members such as when necessary to organise events or other activities. In this case, the data will not be stored on the website or other associated email services (see below). The data will only be kept for the use that it is intended for.
- Big Green Tree Media AB, a privately-owned company headquartered and registered in Sweden, provides some hosting and web-management services to enable KvinnoKapital to maintain its website. It has been agreed that the intellectual property of the website, including its content and its name belong to the Kvinnokapital network, and that Big Green Tree Media has no right to use the website for any purpose, unless explicitly requested by Kvinnokapital.
- You have the right to be forgotten and to delete all your data. If you want help with doing so, please reach out to the board of KvinnoKapital by email. You can also do so by yourself by using the link at the bottom of any invitation or newsletter sent through Mailchimp and by accessing your account on the KvinnoKapital website.
- If you have any questions, you should reach out to the board of KvinnoKapital by email or to Big Green Tree Media’s data protection officer by email.